Sunday, June 15, 2008

charming accent

Yesterday I made a new friend. I spent a couple hours volunteering and talking with her. It was great. We have very different backgrounds and yet, it seemed quite easy to talk to her and she is such a sweet person.

It started to rain on me as I was wandering around the city. I walked into a book store (what I was headed towards anyway) and read a while as I was waiting for it to stop. It slowed down again and then started up before I made it to my destination so, I got a bit wet.

I chose to not call back my friend who had invited me to go to the 'biggest party of the year'. I love new people in small doses. Being at a party with 100 guests did not sound very appealing particularly because I'm not feeling well.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke