Sunday, June 19, 2011

it's been a while

It's been a while since I've come around here to write about what's going on in my life.  This week was a great week.  I had my last day of work on Tuesday and have been running errands and enjoying my freedom ever since.  

This past year has been an interesting one at work.  I have confirmed a few things: I like to teach and I have a lot to learn still.  I am looking forward to next year working at a new school.  I am going to teach 4th grade and do the International Teaching Certificate at the same time.  It will be a lot of work but, I think that it is the perfect time to do it.  I hope that the work I have to do for the certificate program really complements my teaching.
During this break I want to write, run, play, and read... Ariel and I want to go to Boquete and the Volcan and at the end of the summer enjoy the visit of a couple friends and do some touristy stuff with them.

There will be more to tell but, for now that is going to be it.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke