Thursday, July 8, 2010

a new chapter begins

Yesterday, I traveled from Washington, DC to Panama City.  It was an uneventful trip.  I caught my flight on time (I wasn't charged for my two checked bags), made the connection in Miami, and arrived to a lovely afternoon in Panama.  Given the 103º in DC, Panama was cool in comparison.

I feel happy and right now, I am just enjoying being back in Panama with Ariel.  It was just good to be able to look at each other and be able to be in the same physical space.  It's a strange and beautiful thing to be in love.  Today, we started the process to get our marriage license.  The woman who attended us was so excited about us, it was fun.  I think both of us are so thrilled that we will be married so soon.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke