Friday, July 2, 2010

hello storytime!

I am about to leave Washington, DC to embark on a new chapter of life.  I'm going to get married and will be learning to live life together with Ariel.  It's not surprising that I'm feeling introspective and re-visiting my sometimes neglected blog. 

I have a feeling that I'll be writing a bit more frequently for a while.  I'll have so many exciting new things to write about!  Getting married, living in Panama, starting a new teaching job, making new friends... I'm sure the list will be endless.  

To make things even better, I'm marrying my best writing companion.  We have always enjoyed writing together so, this space and others will probably be kept up with more diligence since it's something that we both enjoy and want to do with our time.  This will probably make my mom very happy, since recently I have not been very consistent in telling the stories of things happening in my life.
Needless to say, if you read my blog... welcome back.  =)

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke