Tuesday, May 26, 2009

josh ritter


Today, I realized that I am going to miss two fantastic concerts and I'm kind of disappointed. So, I decided I'd chat about it for a minute. So, last year, I went to my first concert EVER and it was so fun. I got to go see Josh Ritter. Now, obviously, since it was my first concert, I didn't have anything to compare it to I am no authority on the subject but, I thought it was fantastic. He has such a great presence and he just smiles while he sings, it's so great.

Anyway, I'm going to miss two great concerts and if you live anywhere near either one of these venues you ought to go see them. The first concert that I'm going to miss is a FREE concert with Josh Ritter performing orchestrated arrangements backed by the fabulous New York Pops in Central Park. That is going to be so good.

The second concert that I am going to miss is Josh Ritter playing at the Egyptian Theatre in Boise, Idaho with Blind Pilot. Ironically, I am going to see Blind Pilot in a couple of weeks, they've got some good music. But, Blind Pilot with Josh Ritter?! It couldn't get much better than that. Such a sad day for me! If you live in Idaho you MUST go see them, if nothing else for my sake!

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke