Wednesday, March 11, 2009

so much on my mind


I have so much on my mind right now. I feel the need to start writing to untangle some of it. Some of it is good, some of it is confusing, some of it is just filling in all of the little spaces and doesn't make any sense. So, today, I had a good day. At work I actually got some work done on my main project, I was pretty excited about that.

I didn't have school this afternoon so I went to the National Gallery of Art to see a temporary exhibit called "Looking In: Robert Frank's The Americans". The exhibit includes 83 photographs made largely in 1955 and 1956 while Frank (b. 1924) traveled around the United States. The exhibit was so good. I enjoyed seeing people's faces, moments being captured in photographs. You should look at some of the exhibit for yourself if you can.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke