Friday, January 30, 2009

Ice days and other things


This week has been strange in some ways but, at the same time my life has had very little consistent routine all month so, it has been normal in other ways. We missed school for three days this week because of snow, ice, and... I don't know why we missed school yesterday. I've been able to use my time in other ways this week.

I had time to recover from being sick and I've had fun writing letters to friends, reading a book, looking for another job, and getting the details of my move figured out. I'm excited about all of these things. I like the things that make up my life right now. I'm a little bit nervous about the job interview part of my life but, other than that...

Changes can wear me out a little bit at times but, the good in int all makes up for the awkwardness of change. I'll have to post some pictures of my new house soon.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke