Monday, January 5, 2009

Back at Advent

I was really happy to be back at Advent on Sunday. It was a good day really. I had lunch with Will, met with Bekah and Courtney about living together, met with Emily about the Extended-Day Program that I'm starting working at today, and then went to Church! It was fantastic to see familiar, smiling faces again. Such great people, it makes me very joyful to be back.

At the same time, all the random details that I have to figure out in the next week or so are a bit overwhelming. I am still realizing how much I'm going to miss El Salvador... this morning I realized that I'm going to miss the bright sunny mornings and the quick yet meaningful prayers said before we started the day. It was calming in it's own way.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke