Saturday, November 22, 2008

all over the place

Recently I've been surprised by the many twists and turns that our lives can take. I wonder if I will loose the wonder I feel about life, it is frightening and overwhelming at times but always interesting.
  • I've been wondering how I ended up being the slight "intellectual" that I am. Remembering when I read René Girard a while back, I'm still wondering about violence.
  • I have many blogging friends and they often find really cool stuff.
  • Leah shared this video the other day and we all know how cool TOMS are, I'd like some for Christmas!

  • I'm a big fan of random improv and making fun out of simple everyday kinds of things. That is why this made me smile.
  • I've been reading a book called, La Última Guinda by José Rutilio Quezada. It is about the Civil War here in El Salvador. I was even privileged enough to meet the author of the book!

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke