Saturday, October 4, 2008

El MARTE

Since I last wrote I've done quite a few random things, some I never expected to do when I came. This morning I went to the National Art Musem (MARTE) with Israel and our guest for the day, Ben (who was visiting from Honduras). It was amazing. I'll share some of the photos we took while we were there.


There's Ben!




Last weekend I went to the circus and had amazing fish. I was working on organizing content at work but, then I got sick. That got me off pace and I have felt the need to rest a lot. It has been raining a lot here in the evenings. To be honest, I like it. The weather is this precious cool but not cold temperature and everything is green, green, green. I am trying to be cautious about what I write about and how I say it. There will be more as I catch on to some of the cultural and societal nuances that I'm still trying to understand.

1 comment:

Dr. Joel O. Valle said...

did you take every pictures??? :) wow!!! i´ve liked all!!!!

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke