Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'll be vague

Without going into too much detail about this week... I've thought a lot this week. It has been one of those weeks that the subject of our class discussion was very strong and emotionally exhausting (engaging?).

I enjoyed working in the Lodge this week and on Friday night we had an interesting trip to D.C. to an event put on by the Washington Art's Group. It was an event highlighting the work of Artists who use their art as a means for healing in the US and also with child soldiers in Uganda. I love how art tells people's stories. I want to explore that idea a bit more.

Today, Saturday, was a good day to sit and process what happened to me this week. I spend the day writing down my thoughts, trying to articulate what I've thought about this week (and in the past couple weeks).

The highlight of today for me was getting a phone call from Eunice in Honduras and talking to my parents. That was great. I'm getting ready for another full week.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke