Saturday, April 28, 2012

Motivation

Sometimes, I wonder what other people do in order to stay motivated with long, seemingly unending tasks. I don't know if other people are able to switch off the button that says: "I care a lot about this", or if other people just have inherently more motivation than I do, but sometimes it seems like other people are motivated and I'm not.

I'm sure that it's just a matter of perception and it's not actually true, but it feels true. I know that I'm just tired, but being tired makes me feel profoundly demotivated. What can I do about that? What can I do?

1 comment:

Disciplemaker said...

Looks like you have found one of the natural best answers to your problem. A good rest can help a lot of problems.

I hope you get your pep back soon

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke