Sunday, September 5, 2010

rain on a Sunday afternoon

It's a rainy Sunday.  It's kind of nice to be able to start the day by getting up and jumping into the pool.  After we got to church, it started to rain, and rain, and rain.  I love this type of rain, real rain as I used to call it.  It makes you want to go to bed and sleep.  The past week we've had some fantastic weather.  It's actually been kind of chilly at night.  So much so that Ariel and I had to get out an extra light blanket to sleep with.  It was glorious!

Anyway, we're feeling a bit more organized.  As most of you know the two things that take up most of my space are books and the kitchen which means that my life is still a bit unsettled because we have to find another bookshelf (or two) and we're waiting for our kitchen countertop and sink to be relpaced.  Which is pretty inconvenient for someone like me who enjoys cooking!

Every day things are more organized and that makes me feel pretty happy, at work and at home.  I don't have anything to complain about really... life is good and I feel like taking a nap.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke