Saturday, July 26, 2008

Falls Church & Adams Morgan

Yesterday was a good day. I got to meet up with Ann in Falls Church in the morning and talk about my job search and life in general. It was so very encouraging. I hadn't thought of it before but Ann knows the director of PlayPumps International! So, even if I don't get a job there maybe I'll get to meet them!

I had lunch with A.J., Bekah, and Bekah's brother Nathan in Adams Morgan. I loved meeting Nathan and I enjoyed spending some time with them, it was refreshing.

I went to Delafield in the afternoon, chatted with Will, made plans to visit the paper store with Laura (before she returns to Colorado!) and then set out to pick up the others and go to the eastern shore for the weekend.

It never ceases to be lovely out here.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke