Monday, May 26, 2008

two months later

It is amazing all that can happen in two months. The past two months were challenging to my sense of love and appreciation for living in community. I have come out of the experience having learned some lessons about trust, love, and communication. I am glad to be moving on to another part of the journey but, I feel deeply, deeply grateful for whatever it was that just happened to me. I'm sure that it is an experience that I'll be trying to figure out for some time into the future.

Right now I'm excited about the future and I'm learning to be patient and trust that God will provide for my needs. I believe that I'm in a good place, even when I haven't any idea what my relationships or my work is going to look like next. I'm excited about developing healthy habits in this next step of my life. I am excited about having more time to read and reflect on what I've learned in this past year as well as to collect my thoughts in order to face the next step of my journey well.

"Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke