Sunday, September 2, 2007

beautiful sunday weather

Today I went to St. Andrew's Anglican Church in Easton. Easton is a very adorable and charming small town kind of a city. It was a done in High Church fashion but, for some reason I find the liturgy comforting. I enjoy walking through the liturgy. Bishop Joel gave the sermon on the parable of the Samaritan who helped someone alongside the road. I don't know if I'll go to church there this year but, it was a good morning. Everyone was very friendly, it is an older church, and they asked us to introduce themselves (they're very supportive of the Trinity Forum Academy). Bishop Joel had taught a class on the Patristics one year, he might do it again if we're interested in it. Today the weather is absolutely wonderful again. It's lovely.
live the questions now... R.M. Rilke