Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blogging when you're down

Sometimes, I feel like I blog when I am dissatisfied with something in my life.  I blog when I'm sad or when I'm sick or tired.  This time I've been sick and so I've gotten some good rest.  Hopefully it's a good thing.

The fact is that coming off of being sick has made me feel bad about not being disciplined in certain parts of my life that are important to me such as 1) communicating with family and friends 2) writing/blogging 3) reading 4) exercising 5) praying.

I know that starting a new teaching job with almost all new curriculum as well as doing an International Teaching Certificate is a lot of work and will take up a lot of my time, I still feel like I should be able to find time for those things... shouldn't I?

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke