Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dear midnight...

For some reason it is 12:39am and I cannot fall asleep.  My mind has been racing all day with all sorts of happy thoughts. Here are some of the reasons:
  1. Today was a lovely sunny, breezy summer Saturday.  
  2. Real snail mail from a dear friend. 
  3. Ariel and I decided to stay home all day and relax.  
  4. Ariel and I went for a couple walks outside.  
  5. A nap (that's probably the main reason I cannot sleep).  
  6. I'm well rested after a refreshing month off of work.  
  7. I'm excited to be back at school.  
  8. I got my weekly planning done for work.  
  9. I'm thinking about ways to help Ariel with one of his major projects.  
  10. I'm happy.
Ok, I'm going to try to sleep now.  Goodnight.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke