Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Technical dificulties...

For some reason I'm having a little trouble getting my pictures on here today. Yesterday was a super day. For independence day I went with Ricardo and Miriam on the Ruta de Las Flores. We saw a little parade and walked around a super cute town. I'll get the pictures on here as soon as I can.

Last night I moved so that I would be closer to the bus stop that will take me to work. For some reason that made me kind of sad. It's so bizzare, it's not like I'm leaving the country already or anything. What am I going to do when it's time for me to leave! Well, it's good to have external things remind you that you actually are connected emotionaly to the people and places around you.

Tomorrow, I go to Cemujer to meet everyone there.

No comments:

live the questions now... R.M. Rilke