Monday, September 3, 2007

five wonderful things about today

  1. Matins: starting the day with a time of prayer, reading Scripture, and song.
  2. Sailing: I got to go out on the sail boat. I am in awe of this experience. I got to go out on a sailboat on the Chesapeake Bay on labour day!
  3. Sunshine: It was another absolutely lovely and gorgeous day. It was a lovely day!
  4. Library: The quiet in the library was exciting. I got to get my thoughts a little bit organized and I got to read for a while. I love having that space.
  5. Hospitality: We had the most AMAZING food cooked my Miriam and Will for dinner. We also got to have guests with us for dinner. It was lovely to be able to see how as a group we energetically wanted to make them feel at home here.
live the questions now... R.M. Rilke